viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Two songs...

JESSIE J ft. B.o.B - Price Tag

My comment is:
Meaning of this song:
1. It's not about the money
2. Money can't buy us happiness
3. There are moments in life that love conquers money

The part I like most of the song is:
Ain't about the (ha) Cha-Ching Cha-Ching.
Aint about the (yeah) Ba-Bling Ba-Bling
Wanna make the world dance,
Forget about the Price Tag.


By: Laura Prada







billionaire
My comment is:

I really like this song because it talks about a boy who wants to be a billionaire but not for bad things, on the contrary to help people in need..

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
for when I’m a billionaire


By:Laura Prada


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario