viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog Task!!!

                           Hi, there .. Welcome to my blog. I made it for my English Level 2 class.
My name is Laura Prada, I'm from Barranquilla, Colombia;  but I have 8 years living in Maracaibo, Venezuela. I’m 17 years old and I study graphic design at URBE. My favorite subject is graphic design workshop.
I love vallenato, the Simpson , watch tv, surfing the net, talking on the phone with my friends, pizza, chicken, chocolate, my family, Colombia, and my dog shaky.

I hate emos, Ignorance, Violence, Injustice, clean and I can not "bear"hypocritical and ungrateful people.

my dream is to become one of the best graphic design and travel to Europe.


ABOUT ENGLISH, i can say it is a very Important language, because it is used in all countries or nearly all with this language we can meet more people..
Live like there's no tomorrow :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario